Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home for the Holiday

Ahhhhhh, there's nothing like being home for the holiday.... this trip however was probably the best trip home that we've had in a long time. We didn't get to see everybody that we wanted to but those we did get to see and spend time with it was an absolute blast. This trip was also the start of healing other relationships as well. Gotta love it when the family finally comes together :) Life is good


On our way back from MSU we stopped by the University of Toledo so Darreal could be reunited with wonderful men from the Lambda Epsilon chapter of Phi Beta Sigma. Steve, Earl, Darreal & Jamal aka 4.M.W.O.B.W.

I was most excited to get home so I could hang out with my nieces! I haven't seen the oldest one play soccer in 3 years and I've never seen the youngest play soccer, so we went to the park to play and they got to show me their soccer skills

My silly girls! Love spending time with them

And there is NOTHING like sliding down a the playground slide with your arms up like a little kid again.... Although the slide was so cold it kind of hurt, but it was still fun!

A little pre-thanksgiving, thanksgiving dinner with the fam! Tristan, Nayia, Aunt Tonya, Ty, and my sissy, love you all!

And just like that we're on the road again, from the Ohio turnpike through the Allegheny Mountain tunnel in Pennsylvania, down the scenic hills of Maryland... back to DC, back to real life.





No comments:

Post a Comment