Monday, July 11, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

You know, a girl has to occupy her time while she waits for football to come back. Just as I thought I was going to slip into serious depression, I was offered great tickets to go watch the boys of summer! Who am I to pass up great tickets, Italian sausages, cotton candy, and ice cream so off I went with my Peruvian princesses Shirley, and Silvana to have a little girls time amongst the boys at the Cubs vs. Nationals game on July 5th.


 The surprise of the night; Michelle Obama was at the game! It was pretty cool, Security however, not so much!


 Shirley's future husband (he just doesn't know it yet) Ryan Zimmerman

 CAN'T wait for Strasburg to come back


 Such a beautiful stadium on such a gorgeous night! Great times had by all, Thank you ladies! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment